Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Three Years

Happy 3rd Anniversary, baby! My dearest darling, my big strong handsome man, my strength and solace. Three whole years we've been married, and I still wake up every morning excited to spend the rest of my life by your side. I love you more than all the stars in the skies and more than all the fishes in the sea. Here's hoping that this will prove to be "our" year, and we'll finally make our dreams come true, together. I love you!


****Our actual anniversary was yesterday, but for some reason I couldn't get this post to go through yesterday.....

4 comments:

megan said...

happy anniversary!

jeanie said...

Happy anniversary (and many more!)

Heather said...

Happy anniversary! My 13th will be at the end of this month.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!